If you’re celebrating America’s b-day, try our 11 Tips for Sparkling Fireworks Photos!
Here’s the abbreviated version! →
1. Bring a tripod, bring a tripod, bring a tripod.
2. Bring a flashlight, charged batteries, and plenty of empty memory cards
3. Find a great location early
4. Turn your flash off
5. Drop your ISO to 50 or 100
6. Turn on noise reduction
7. Use the self-timer or a remote to reduce vibration
8. Use your camera’s fireworks setting
9. Focus on infinity
10. Use long shutter speeds: 2-3 seconds or longer
11. Take lots of pictures, be creative, and have fun!
Photo by rumpleteaser